- Anarchists stick together. Well, except when we get mad at one another over small details.
- It’s okay to let yourself love someone, but that letting yourself love someone is like letting someone have the keys to your control room, so you can share the responsibility of running yourself with someone else.
- “You are hierarchical. That’s the older and more entrenched characteristic. We saw it in your closest animal relatives and in your most distant ones. It’s a terrestrial characteristic.
- Let the sadness flow, for if you hold it back, it will block your pleasure. Breathe.
- Expiring money: The more they got, the more they needed to spend them before they expired, which they did after a year. You don’t need to save them.
- Fill our hearts with love, but not with peace. Not yet. It is too soon for peace. Fill them rather with a tempest, with a storm of love for Man and a tempest of love for Freedom.
- Some of us stayed home.
- In it’s essence, social justice work, which King embodied and Butler expressed so skillfully in her novels and stories, is about love – a love that has the best hopes and wishes for humanity at heart.
This is one of the best books I’ve ever read. It presented a very powerful and personal vision of how society could be. Not utopian, still with challenges, still hard, still taking work, still real. But with virtually no oppression or suffering.… Read the rest
Wonderful short novel about achieving your goals.… Read the rest
The incredible story of a man travels from a anarchist planet to a capitalist planet. Provides a really helpful look into what a fully anarchist society could look like and the challenges they could face.… Read the rest