- Anarchists stick together. Well, except when we get mad at one another over small details.
- It’s okay to let yourself love someone, but that letting yourself love someone is like letting someone have the keys to your control room, so you can share the responsibility of running yourself with someone else.
- What is love?
- Love: “The will to extend one’s self for the purpose of nurturing one’s own or another’s spiritual growth… Love is as love does. Love is an act of will — namely, both an intention and an action.
- Let the sadness flow, for if you hold it back, it will block your pleasure. Breathe.
- Expiring money: The more they got, the more they needed to spend them before they expired, which they did after a year. You don’t need to save them.
- In it’s essence, social justice work, which King embodied and Butler expressed so skillfully in her novels and stories, is about love – a love that has the best hopes and wishes for humanity at heart.
This is one of the best books I’ve ever read. It presented a very powerful and personal vision of how society could be. Not utopian, still with challenges, still hard, still taking work, still real. But with virtually no oppression or suffering.… Read the rest
This is a fantastic book that really helped me to understand a lot more about gender. Very important. I highly recommend it.… Read the rest